Now Recruiting Top-notch Trade Contractors
Are you a trade contractor with a penchant for details?
Shelter is now recruiting quality craftsmanship with competitive pricing. Join us in gaining satisfied customers and taking pride in providing the best!
Learn how to get activated in our bid system below.
Currently contracted with us? Log in here:
After you’ve accepted our invitation to activate your account with us, you can log in here to access your contracted jobs in BuilderTrend. View PO’s, collaborate on plans, submit bids, access the build schedule, and more!
Have a question? Contact us!
- Quality workmanship and a professional manner
- Competitive pricing
- Current ID Contractor’s License and/or WA L&I License
- Proof of General Liability Insurance as outlined in our Trade Contractor Master Agreement
- Proof of Worker’s Comp Insurance
Activation for Project Bidding
To be activated in our online bidding system through BuilderTrend.com,
- Download, print, complete and submit the following items to us via the email address provided on the contact form or via fax at 208-664-3105:
- Initialed & signed Trade Contractor Master Agreement
- Completed Contact Form
- Signed W-9
- Readable Copy of your current ID and/or WA trade license
- Wait for an email from Info@buildertrend.com (usually within three days)
- Follow link in email to activate your FREE account through which you’ll receive notices of RFBs.
When bidding is available for your trade on one of our projects, you will receive a notice in your email that there is an open Request for Bid for your viewing and response. If you have problems viewing and responding to the RFB through BuilderTrend, you can download the following instructions:
Instructions for responding to RFB’s through BuilderTrend
Upon bid acceptance and contracting for a job, the following must be provided before work may begin:
- Insurance Requirement Statement submitted by your agent
- Certificate of General Liability insurance (min $1,000,000 coverage with Shelter named as additional insured)
- Certificate of Worker’s Comp Insurance – including sole proprietors
If you have questions, please contact Megan at 208-664-0372.
Have you heard about NIBCA?
Wouldn’t it be nice to join a group of people who share your passion, understand your struggles and provide support for contractors in our region? Learn about our hundreds-strong North Idaho Building Contractors’ Association. We’d love to see you at one of our upcoming events!