Custom Home Contracting
Shelter Associates provides general contracting services, building custom homes in the Inland Northwest area. No matter where you are in the process of building your dream home, Shelter Associates will come alongside and lend an experienced guiding hand through each step in the process.
As your general contractor, Shelter’s mission is to:
- Offer cost-effective, common-sense solutions to design challenges
- Coordinate and smooth the permitting process
- Provide quality workmanship and materials throughout each stage of building your home
- Communicate daily project updates
- Deliver your dream home on a timeline in a low-stress manner
- As a Certified Green Professional (CGP), Shelter passes energy efficiency cost savings on to the homeowner
Shelter offers several contracting options including:
- Fixed price cash
- Fixed price via lender
Additions & Remodels
Shelter Associates also provides general contracting services for larger addition and remodeling projects. Remodeling or adding on to a home while you’re living in it has it’s own set of challenges, making the timeline to completion a crucial part of the project. Organization and making decisions on materials before breaking ground will help to shorten the project time and ease the stress.